Leader in Vehicle and Driver Safety Recognized for its Strong Commitment to Quality, Value, and Innovation to Enhance the Driver Experience
MEDFORD, Mass., – June 1, 2016 – Agero, Inc., a leading provider of vehicle and driver safety, security and information services, announced today it has been named a top-performing global supplier at the 18th annual Ford World Excellence Awards. Agero was presented with the Aligned Business Framework award, which recognizes suppliers for their strong commitment to quality, value and innovation.
“We are thrilled to be awarded a coveted Ford World Excellence Award,” said Cathy Orrico, senior vice president of client services and sales at Agero. “Ford doesn’t often recognize non-production suppliers as winners of the Aligned Business Framework award, making it a true honor to be one of a select few who exemplify the level of quality, value and innovation we do for our automaker customers.”
Orrico added, “At Agero, we are always pushing the envelope to deliver technology and innovative solutions that help our automotive clients establish more loyal relationships with their drivers. Providing a range of new roadside and accident assistance services and solutions, we are putting the driver’s experience at the center of what we deliver, and ultimately turning a roadside event or accident into a retention opportunity. We take pride in being their trusted partner to realize this vision.”
“Ford’s World Excellence Awards allow us to recognize suppliers who demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, performance and teamwork,” said Hau Thai-Tang, Ford Motor Company group vice president, global purchasing. “Agero has helped Ford deliver a breakthrough year, and we are thankful the company is a part of our One Ford team.”
Fifty-seven awards were presented to suppliers who exceeded company expectations and distinguished themselves from their peers by achieving the highest levels of global excellence in 11 categories.
Ford World Excellence Award categories included:
- Quality, green, safe and smart categories for suppliers who demonstrate leadership in Ford’s primary brand pillars
- Aligned Business Framework for suppliers who most exemplify the Aligned Business Framework principles, with an emphasis on quality, value
- Special recognition for suppliers that delivered results that exceed expectations
- Lincoln Luxury, which recognizes a supplier helping transform Lincoln to be the luxury vehicle of choice
- Diverse Supplier of the Year and Supplier Diversity Development Corporation of the Year to honor suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites that have demonstrated superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
With over 40 years of experience, Agero is a leading provider of vehicle and driver safety, security and information services, including roadside assistance, consumer affairs and claims management services. The company protects over 75 million vehicle owners in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 8 million requests annually for emergency assistance. Agero’s award-winning solutions leverage advances in technology and information services to accelerate and enhance response to drivers' needs while strengthening customer loyalty. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews.
Kristi Cabot, Lois Paul and Partners