Agero has consistently been recognized and benchmarked for our success in customer service, technology and product innovation by a number of independent organizations and media publications.
American Business Awards: “The Stevie Awards” were created to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide. The mission is to raise the profile of exemplary companies and individuals among the press, the business community, and the general public. In short order the Stevie has become one of the world’s most coveted awards.
- 2008: Finalist – Best Executive
- 2008: Finalist – Best Marketing Organization
- 2008: Finalist – Best Product Development Team
- 2008: Finalist – Best Customer Service Organization
Award of Distinction – ATSI: The “Award of Distinction” is a sister program to the Award of Excellence but focuses on longer, more involved call handling. Agents are judged on their ability to follow the script without sounding robotic, to give the impression of being knowledgeable about the account, to complete the given transaction requirements.
- 2004 - 2006
Award of Excellence – ATSI: The “Award of Excellence” recognizes that excellence requires a level of service that considers the caller first in every aspect of the call. This award is earned by a company through the judging the handling of calls placed by mystery caller and judged against specific criteria.
- 1999 - 2001
Call Center Excellence Awards – International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC): The “Call Center Excellence Awards” have been established to honor, recognize and promote Call Centers that demonstrate true best practices. To identify and assess these leading organizations, IQPC has assembled a prestigious list of Call Center experts and leaders to accurately and objectively evaluate the true effectiveness of top Call Center Programs.
- 2005: Leader of the Year
- 2005: Best in Class Contact Center
- 2007: Best Use of Voice of the Customer
- 2007: Best Use of Technology
- 2013: Honorable Mention: Best Technology Solution Provider
CIO 100 Awards: The CIO 100 Award: The “CIO 100 Awards” honor 100 companies that demonstrate excellence and achievement in IT. The process for choosing the CIO 100 honorees is systematic and very competitive. We’re looking for companies that are using IT in innovative ways to deliver competitive advantage to the enterprise and enable growth.
- 2008: OneRoad
- 2009: Supplier Management Suite: Argosi.net / eDispatch
- 2011: T3: Third Generation Connected Vehicle Platform
- 2012: Connected Vehicle Speech Interface Solution
Communication Solutions Product of the Year: Acknowledges the most innovative products that facilitate voice, data and video communications, or combinations of them. This is given to companies that have shown the vision, leadership, and thoroughness that are the characteristics of the Product of the Year.
- 2010: iRoute app
- 2010: Connected Car Speech Recognition System
- 2011: RoadsideConnect™
Contact Center World Awards: The “Contact Center World Awards” create opportunity for everyone within the Contact Center industry to be seen as the Best in the World at what they do. Whether you are an agent, technology innovator or supervisor, these awards are for you. You have several opportunities to compete directly against your peers in your geographical region.
- 2005: Best Customer Service - Gold
- 2006: Best Customer Service - Gold
- 2007: Best Contact Center - Gold
- 2007: Best in Customer Service - Gold
- 2008: Best Recruitment Campaign - Gold
- 2008: Best Contact Center - Silver
- 2008: Best Technology Innovation, Internal Solutions - Silver
- 2008: Best Customer Service, Regional Finalist
- 2008: Best Contact Center Support Professional, Workforce Planning - Regional Finalist
- 2008: Best Contact Center Trainer - Regional Finalist
- 2009: Best in Customer Service - Regional Finalist
- 2010: Best Large Contact Center, World - Silver
- 2012: Best Customer Service, World - Gold
- 2012: Best Contact Center, Americas - Gold
CRM Excellence Awards – Technology Marketing Company (TMC) / Customer Interaction Solutions: The “CRM Excellence Awards” winners are chosen on the basis of their product or service’s ability to help extend and expand the customer relationship to become all encompassing, covering the entire enterprise and the entire lifetime of the customer. The award is based on hard date: facts and numbers demonstrating the improvements that the winner’s product has made in a client’s business.
- 2003: KIA Total Case Management Solution
- 2004: Telematics Solution
- 2005: Tow To
- 2006: Roadside Assistance Solution
- 2007: OneRoad
- 2008: Argosi.net
- 2009: Instant Dispatch
- 2010: iPhone Application for Mazda Roadside Assistance
- 2011: VINpoint
- 2012: RoadsideConnect™
- 2013: SMART idea
- 2014: PGA
Customer Interaction Solution Magazine Product of the Year: Representing the best in the industry, winners have demonstrated a devotion to excellence and the further advancement of the call center and CRM industry through their innovative products and services.
- 2010: VINpoint
- 2011: RoadsideConnect™
Customer Sales and Service World Awards: Recognizes the people, programs, and companies for their sales and service efforts in keeping their customers satisfied.
- 2014: Customer Service Team of the Year - Bronze: Agero ALERT Team
International Service Excellence Awards: Recognizes, promotes and rewards excellence, professionalism and outstanding achievement within the Customer Service Profession.
- 2011: Excellent in Contact Center - Finalist
- 2013: Best Technology Solutions Provider - Finalist
MVP Quality – Customer Inter@ction Solutions: The “MVP Quality Award” is an annual award bestowed by Customer Inter@ction Solutions magazine on participants in the contact center industry for their consistent, unparalleled demonstration of and commitment to quality, excellence and the highest ethical standards.
- 2001 - Silver
- 2002 - Silver
- 2003 - Silver
- 2004 - Silver
- 2005 - Bronze
- 2006 - Gold
- 2007 - Gold
- 2008 - Gold
- 2009 - Gold
- 2010 - Gold
- 2011 - Gold
- 2012 - Gold
- 2013 - Gold
- 2014 - Gold
- 2015 - Gold
Top 50 Teleservices Agencies – C@ll Center Solution: Customer Inter@ction Solutions magazine’s exclusive “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking” is designed to recognize teleservices agencies for being the largest agencies in the industry, as measured by the amount of teleservices they have done during the past year. Ranking is based on your billable transport minutes for long-distance telecommunications service.
- 1999 - 2006: Rankings: 27th-12th
- 2007: Rankings: 12th, 16th, 17th, 19th
- 2008: Rankings: 8th (Inbound Interactive), 9th (Inbound Domestic), 9th (Inbound International), 10th (Outbound International), 11th (Outbound Domestic), 12th (Inbound Global Aggregate)
- 2009: Rankings: 8th (Inbound Interactive), 9th (Inbound Domestic), 9th (Inbound International), 10th (Outbound International), 11th (Outbound Domestic), 12th (Inbound Global Aggregate)
- 2010: Rankings: #14 (Outbound Domestic), #7 (Inbound Domestic) #11 (Inbound International)
- 2011: Rankings: 9th (Outbound Domestic), #7 (Outbound International), #8 (Inbound Domestic), #2 (Inbound International), #4 (Inbound Interact
- 2012: Rankings: 9th (Outbound Domestic), #7 (Outbound International), #8 (Inbound Domestic), #2 (Inbound International), #4 (Inbound Interactive)
- 2012: Rankings: 4th Outbound, 6th International, 8th Inbound
- 2013: Rankings: Domestic inbound #6, International inbound call volume #8, Outbound Domestic #3, Outbound International #7, Interactive calling transaction #8, Overall #9